- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the URL linking syntax of SpringerReference databases?
The provider Springer-Verlag has changed the title-level linking syntax for SpringerReference.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
The provider is already redirecting the URLs, so the change is effective immediately May 26, 2015:
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://link.springer.com or *link.springer.com is included in your proxy configuration.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after May 26, 2015.
- Date Created: 19-Nov-2014
- Last Edited Date: 26-May-2015
- Old Article Number: 11616