What is happening to the name of database Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology Online?
The name of database Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology Online has slightly changed, following a migration to the Cambridge University Press platform.
In addition, database URLs, which were not resolving properly, were modified and are now leading to the correct landing page.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (5SP), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on June 6, 2022:
- Before June 6, 2022: Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology Online
- After June 6, 2022: Cambridge: Stahl Online
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after June 6, 2022.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 29-MAY-2022