360 KB: Superstar Information Technology co. Ltd: Provider Change -- November, 2018
What is happening to the databases from provider Superstar Information Technology co. Ltd?
Some databases are erroneously listed under the provider Superstar Information Technology co. Ltd.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with several databases in the knowledgebase.
This change will take effect on November 16, 2018:
- Before November 16, 2018: Superstar Information Technology co. Ltd
- After November 16, 2018: 北京尚品大成数据技术有限公司
This will affect the following databases:
|DB Code||Database Name|
|.9L||大成老旧刊全文数据库 (Dacheng Laojiukan Quanwen Shujuku)|
|Q-I||Dacheng Laojiukan Quanwen Shujuku (大成老旧刊全文数据库）|
|DYMEW||Dacheng Minguo Monographs (大成民国图书全文数据库)|
Action you need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager or 360 Counter client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after November 16, 2018.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 11-Nov-2018