- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the Sustainable Organization Library (SOL) database (Database Code: C.P)?There are two database from the provider GSE Research in 360 KB by the name of Sustainable Organization Library (SOL).
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the 360 KB collection policy) we ask that all clients move to one database. All titles will be removed from Sustainable Organization Library (SOL) (NOTE: Database Code: 8K.)database in 360 KB on May 16. The database (8K.) will become a zero-titles database and the database will be hidden in 360 KB. No future subscriptions will be possible.
We ask that clients move to Sustainable Organization Library (SOL) (NOTE: Database Code: C.P) instead where the titles will be available.
This change will take effect on May 16:
Before May 16: Sustainable Organization Library (SOL), Database Code 8K.
After May 16: Sustainable Organization Library (SOL), Database Code C.P
- Once the above change takes effect, update your Data Management by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. Information is available here regarding how to update Data Management, and 360 Resource Manager and 360 Counter considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after May 16.
- Date Created: 23-Apr-2014
- Last Edited Date: 29-Mar-2015
- Old Article Number: 10651