- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database Symposium Journals Free Content?Symposium Journals has moved titles in Symposium Journals Free Content to Sage Symposium Collection with the exception of 1 title: FORUM: for promoting 3-19 comprehensive education (ISSN 0963-8253), which will remain in this database.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the Knowledgebase collection policy), all other titles will be removed from Symposium Journals Free Content database in the Knowledgebase on February 18, 2016. (NOTE: The database code for this database is SDV.)
This change will take effect on February 18, 2016:
Before February 18, 2016: Symposium Journals Free Content
After February 18, 2016: Sage Symposium Collection, database code AATMG
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- Intota users click here.
- Client Center users click here.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after February 18, 2016.
- Date Created: 18-Feb-2016
- Last Edited Date: 18-Feb-2016
- Old Article Number: 13584