- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database Tax Analysts publications?
The provider Tax Analysts has changed the title-level linking syntax for Tax Analysts publications, database code JOU.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on February 29, 2016:
After February 29, 2016: http://www.taxnotes.com
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://www.taxnotes.com or *taxnotes.com is included in your proxy configuration before February 29, 2016.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after February 29, 2016.
- Date Created: 29-Feb-2016
- Last Edited Date: 21-Mar-2016
- Old Article Number: 13639