- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the URL linking syntax for the databases Thieme-Connect and Thieme-Connect Backfiles?
The provider Thieme has changed the title-level linking syntax for Thieme-Connect (database code RTC) and Thieme-Connect Backfiles (database code QTC).
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The content of the databases will remain the same.
This change will take effect on June 13, 2014:
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://www.thieme-connect.de/products/ or *www.thieme-connect.de/products/ is included in your proxy configuration before June 13, 2014.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after June 13, 2014.
- Date Created: 16-May-2014
- Last Edited Date: 16-May-2014
- Old Article Number: 10724