- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the linking syntax URL of database Thieme Open Access Journals?
The provider Thieme has changed the database-level linking syntax for Thieme Open Access Journals, database code 0U6.
Therefore, we will be changing the database-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on Aug. 8, 2016:
Before Aug. 8, 2016: https://www.thieme-connect.com/ejournals/
After Aug. 8, 2016: http://open.thieme.com
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://open.thieme.com or *open.thieme.com is included in your proxy configuration before Aug. 8, 2016.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after Aug. 8, 2016.
- Date Created: 11-Jul-2016
- Last Edited Date: 17-Jul-2016
- Old Article Number: 14005