- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of provider Thomson Reuters?
The provider Thomson Reuters has changed its name to Thomson Reuters Westlaw.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider name in the Knowledgebase. The databases associated with this provider will remain the same.
This change will take effect on January 27, 2016, in bold]:
Before January 27, 2016: Thomson Reuters
After January 27, 2016: Thomson Reuters Westlaw, PRVTRE (Provider code will remain the same)
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Counter or Intota Assessment client, you will need to make some changes the next time you upload consolidated reports.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 27-Jan-2016
- Last Edited Date: 27-Jan-2016
- Old Article Number: 13522