- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database Homeland Security Digital Library (HSDL) from provider U.S. Department of Homeland Security?
The database Homeland Security Digital Library (HSDL) [DBID: HSD] was incorrectly assigned to the provider U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with the database to Naval Postgraduate School Center for Homeland Defense and Security.
This change will take effect on September 5:
Before September 5: U.S. Department of Homeland Security
After September 5: Naval Postgraduate School Center for Homeland Defense and Security
This will affect the following database:
- Homeland Security Digital Library (HSDL) [DBID: HSD]
Action you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after September 5.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 20-Aug-2014
- Last Edited Date: 22-Aug-2014
- Old Article Number: 11188