What is happening to the name of database Ubiquity Press Journals (Open Access)?
The database Ubiquity Press Journals (Open Access) from the provider Ubiquity Press Ltd. is named rather vaguely.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase to more closely align with the content provider's name for the collection. The content of the database, and the database ID (.0O), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on May 9, 2019:
- Before May 9th: Ubiquity Press Journals (Open Access)
- After May 9th: Ubiquity Partner Network Journals (Open Access)
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after May 9th.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in the database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 2-May-2019