360 KB: Universal Database of Russian Individual Titles from East View Information Services: Database Name Change -- August 2023
What is happening to the name of database Universal Database of Russian Individual Titles?
The database Universal Database of Russian Individual Titles from the provider East View Information Services is named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database (ID: VIT), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on August 2023:
- Before August 2023: Universal Database of Russian Individual Titles
- After August 2023: Online Serials From Russia/NIS Available from East View (UDB-IND)
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after [effective date].
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: DD-month-YYYY