- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name and URL domain syntax of database Versita Open, and name of Provider Versita?
The provider Walter de Gruyter has acquired and renamed the provider Versita and the database Versita Open (database code 9WM).
Therefore, we will be changing the provider name, database name, and URL domain syntax in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on May 2, 2014:
Before May 2, 2014:
database name: Versita Open
URL domain: http://versita.com
After May 2, 2014:
database name: De Gruyter Open
provider: De Gruyter Open
URL domain: http://www.degruyter.com
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://www.degruyter.com or *www.degruyter.com is included in your proxy configuration before May 2, 2014.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after May 2, 2014.
- Date Created: 18-Apr-2014
- Last Edited Date: 21-Apr-2014
- Old Article Number: 10642