What is happening to the databases from provider Artifex Press?
The provider Artifex Press is no longer providing access to Artifex Press (DB code : ACIKY ) database; instead, it is being provided by Cahiers d’Art Institute.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with this database in the knowledgebase.
This change will take effect on 09/14/2021:
- Before 09/14/2021: Artifex Press (PRVJQC)
- After 09/14/2021: Cahiers d’Art Institute (PRVKEP)
This will affect the following databases:
DB name: Artifex Press
DB code : ACIKY
Please note, the database code will remain the same (ACIKY)
Action you need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager or 360 Counter client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after [effective date].
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: DD-MMM-YYYY