What is happening to the name of database Wiley-Blackwell Online Books - Full Collection?
The database Wiley-Blackwell Online Books - Full Collection from the provider Wiley is named incorrectly. The "full collection" nomenclature only applies to Wiley journals and not to online books. This naming misalignment is not reflective of Wiley's sales models and thus causes confusion.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID 3XM, will remain the same.
This change will take effect on October 10, 2019:
- Before October 2019: Wiley-Blackwell Online Books - Full Collection
- After October 2019: Wiley All Obook Complete Set
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after 10 October 2019.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 09-October-2019