- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database World Advertising Research Center Online Journals?
ProQuest Workflow Solutions currently has title-level information for the World Advertising Research Center Online Journals from provider World Advertising Research Center (WARC) in the Knowledgebase. The holdings of the World Advertising Research Center Online Journals are duplicates of the Warc.com database (code GBG) available in the Knowledgebase from the same provider.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the 360 KB collection policy), all titles will be removed from World Advertising Research Center Online Journals database in the Knowledgebase on April 11, 2016. The database will become a zero-titles database. (NOTE: The database code for this database is TWC.).
After April 11, 2016: Warc.com (database code GBG)
Note that there are some titles in World Advertising Research Center Online Journals that are not duplicated in Warc.com, all such titles will be available in Warc.com after April 11.
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager or 360 Counter client, you may need to make some changes before April 11, 2016.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client, you can expect to see delete records when you get your MARC records after April 11, 2016.
- Date Created: 11-Mar-2016
- Last Edited Date: 29-Apr-2016
- Old Article Number: 13661