- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of database World Data Analyst Online?
The database World Data Analyst Online from the provider Encyclopaedia Britannica Inc is named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The database ID (ABX), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on December 18:
Before December 18: World Data Analyst Online
After December 18: Britannica World Data Analyst
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after December 18.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 11-Nov-2015
- Last Edited Date: 16-Nov-2015
- Old Article Number: 13260