What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database Zhonghua Jingdian Gujiku (中华经典古籍库) - Zhonghua Ancient Books Database?
The provider 古联（北京）数字传媒科技有限公司 has changed the database linking syntax for Zhonghua Jingdian Gujiku (中华经典古籍库) - Zhonghua Ancient Books Database, database code ZIPGQ.
The existing database URL no longer functions, therefore it has been changed to the new linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on October 9, 2018:
- Before October 9, 2018: http://www.gujilianhe.com.cn
- After October 9, 2018: http://publish.ancientbooks.cn/docShuju/platformSublibIndex.jspx?libId=6
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://publish.ancientbooks.cn or *ancientbooks.cn is included in your proxy configuration before October 9, 2018.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after October 9, 2018.
- Article last edited: 09-OCT-2018