- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the Aluka Struggles for Freedom, South Africa database?
The database Aluka Struggles for Freedom, South Africa (database code NKV) is no longer under the provider Ithaka Harbors, Inc. Instead, instead this database will be under JSTOR.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated this database. Database Code NKV.
This change will take effect on April 22, 2015:
Before April 22: Ithaka Harbors, Inc
After April 22: JSTOR
Again, this will affect the following database:
- Database Code: NKV Database Name: Aluka Struggles for Freedom, South Africa
Action you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager, 360 Counter, or Intota client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after April 22.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 16-Apr-2015
- Last Edited Date: 5-May-2015
- Old Article Number: 12628