- Product: 360 KB
What does my library need to do when we add a Boom Books database?
When your library adds a Boom Books database you need to use the following procedure to ensure your patrons can access content from your ProQuest services (such as the A-to-Z list, Summon, 360 Link, etc.):
- In the Client Center, using the Data Management system, navigate to the Database Details page for that database.
- Click Edit on the right side.
- In the Custom URL field, enter the custom URL that you use to access the database. Use all lower-case letters. For example, your library's URL for Boom Books will be http://[XXXX].bibliotheek.budh.nl/boek/, where "[xxxx]" will be substituted by your library's Boom identifier.
- Check the Display In checkboxes for all the services in which you want this database to appear.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- Use the Contact Us menu to notify us, so that we can create your title-level links. In your request, include the following:
- The database name; and
- Your Boom Books Custom URL (for example, http://[xxxx].bibliotheek.budh.nl/boek/).
- Date Created: 16-Mar-2015
- Last Edited Date: 16-Mar-2015
- Old Article Number: 12521