What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database SAE International Journals?
The provider SAE International has changed the title-level linking syntax for SAE International Journals, database code PYD.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on April 28th, 2017:
- Before April 28th, 2017: http://www.saejournals.org
- After April 28th, 2017: https://saemobilus.sae.org
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://saemobilus.sae.org or *https://saemobilus.sae.org is included in your proxy configuration before April 28th, 2017.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after April 28th, 2017.
- Article last edited: DD-MMM-YYYY