What is happening to the name of database Princeton Theological Seminary - Digital Initiatives?
The database Princeton Theological Seminary - Digital Initiatives from the provider Princeton Theological Seminary is named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (C8Z), will remain the same. Please note that all of the journals which are currently listed in this database are open access.
This change will take effect on May 24th, 2017:
- Before May 24th, 2017: Princeton Theological Seminary - Digital Initiatives
- After May 24th, 2017: Princeton Seminary Journals
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after May 24th, 2017.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: DD-month-YYYY