What is happening to the name of database American Consumer Culture, 1935-1965?
The provider Adam Matthew Digital has changed the name of database American Consumer Culture, 1935-1965.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The database ID (EU.), will remain the same. The database URL will change to the new one: http://www.marketresearch.amdigital.co.uk.
This change will take effect on June 19th, 2017:
- Before June 19th, 2017: American Consumer Culture, 1935-1965
- After June 19th, 2017: Market Research and American Business, 1935-1965.
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after June 19th, 2017.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: DD-month-YYYY