What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database Fisheries and Oceans Canada Virtual Library?
The provider Fisheries and Oceans Canada has changed the title-level linking syntax for Fisheries and Oceans Canada Virtual Library, database code OFC.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on July 5, 2017:
- Before July 5, 2017: http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/libraries-bibliotheques
- After July 5, 2017: http://science-libraries.canada.ca/e...heries-oceans/
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://science-libraries.canada.ca or *science-libraries.canada.ca is included in your proxy configuration before July 5, 2017.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after July 5 2017.
- Article last edited: 08-Jul-2017