- Product: 360 Core Client Center
What do I need to do when I add an Ebook Library Database into my profile?
When your library adds an Ebook Library database, you need to use the following procedure to ensure your patrons can access Ebook Library content:
- In the Client Center, using the Data Management system, navigate to the Database Details page for that database.
- Click Edit on the right side.
- In the Custom URL field, enter the custom URL that you use to access Ebook Library books. (For example, http://www.utxa.eblib.com/EBLWeb/ or http://www.vu.eblib.com.au/EBLWeb/, where your library is identified by the portion of the URL after the "http://www." segment and before the ".eblib.com" segment.) This is for creating the database-level link.
- Use the Support Portal (accessed via the More Sites menu above) to notify ProQuest, so that we can create your title-level links. In your request include:
- The database name; and
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 20-Feb-2014
- Old Article Number: 7046