360 Core: Adding RB Digital (database code -3Q) from RB Digital, LLC
- Product: 360 Core Client Center
What do I need to do when I add the RB Digital database (code -3Q) into my profile?
When your library adds the RB Digital database, you need to use the following procedure to ensure your patrons can access the database content:
- In the Client Center, using the Data Management system, navigate to the Database Details page for that database.
- Click Edit on the right side.
- In the Custom URL field, enter a URL in this format: http://XXXXX.rbdigital.com where "XXXXX" is your RB Digital client ID. Note that the Custom URL should not have a trailing slash:
- Correct: http://XXXXX.rbdigital.com
- Incorrect: http://XXXXX.rbdigital.com/
- Use the Contact Us menu near the top of this page to notify Ex Libris, so that we can create your title-level links for successful access via tools such as your E-Journal Portal. In your request include:
- The database name; and
- Your RB Digital client ID
- Date Created: 3-Dec-2018
- Last Edited Date: 3-Dec-2018