How do I toggle "display in" boxes using ODSE in 360 Resource Manager when I have a custom status?
- Product: 360 Resource Manager, 360 Core
This article describes a workaround for toggling "display in" boxes using ODSE in 360 Resource Manager when a custom status is applied.
- Download ODSE file for the database you are working with as detailed in steps 1-8 in this article
- Change the Status to "Subscribed"
- Toggle the desired "display in" boxes by product
"Yes" makes a title display, "No" excludes a title from display. Yes or No must be entered without quotes.
- Save and upload the file, as in steps 10-11 in the article above
- Change the "Subscribed" column back to your custom status
- Save and re-upload the file
- Article last edited: 27-Jun-2017