- Product: 360 Search
How do I get permission to customize and configure our 360 Search service?
By default, accounts in the Client Center do not have permission to customize and configure a library's 360 Search service, and so those account holders cannot even see the 360 Search Administration Console.
To get such permission, an account needs to have its 360 Search Customization permission set to View/Edit.
Only an account holder with Library Accounts permissions are able to make this change to the 360 Search Customization setting. If such an account holder is not available, or if you are otherwise unable to make this change, please contact us using the Contact Us tab near the top of this page.
Use the following procedure to change an account's permissions:
- Go to the Client Center.
- Click on the Client Center Accounts link from the Client Center Home page:
- Click on the name of the appropriate account.
- Click 360 Core Permissions on the Account Details page.
- Click the Edit button.
- Change the 360 Search Customization drop-down setting to View/Edit (if you want the account holder to be able to customize and configure your 360 Search service using the Administration Console), or View (if you want the account holder to be able to only look at the Administration Console).
- Click the Save button to save your changes, or Cancel to revert to the original settings.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 20-Feb-2014
- Old Article Number: 7422