Skip to main content
360 Core: Dynix RPA Proxy Setup
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Product: 360 Core Client Center
How do I set up RPA for Ex Libris?
- First you need to create new resource codes that match the Ex Libris database codes.
- You can find the database codes by going to Data Management and looking in the Code column.
- Log in to the RPA Admin module. Simply locate the existing resource code entry for each database, click "Copy," and then add the Serials Solutions database code. Some libraries also choose to add SS: before the database name, in order to distinguish our codes from the existing ones.
- Have your RPA Proxy prefix URL ready.
If you don't know the proxy prefix, check with your proxy administrator.
- Log in to the Client Center and click Library Settings.
- In the left-side menu tree, click Library URLs.
- Click Edit in the upper right corner.
- Choose Authentication Type Dynix RPA, and add the Proxy URL. (Make sure you remove any hard-coded resource codes and enter rs=xxx instead, as our system automatically enters the database code.)
- The proxy will be applied the next day.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 15-Dec-2020
- Old Article Number: 7081