Skip to main content
360 Core: Dynix RPA Proxy Setup
- Last updated
- 02:39, 11 Oct 2016
Save as PDF
Product: 360 Core Client Center
How do I set up RPA for Serials Solutions?
- First you need to create new resource codes that match the Serials Solutions database codes.
- Contact Library Support (using the Support Portal option above) for a list of the database codes that need to be added.
- Log in to the RPA Admin module. Simply locate the existing resource code entry for each database, click "Copy," and then add the Serials Solutions database code. Some libraries also choose to add SS: before the database name, in order to distinguish our codes from the existing ones.
- Have your RPA Proxy prefix URL ready.
If you don't know the proxy prefix, check with your proxy administrator.
- Log in to the Client Center and click Library Settings.
- In the left-side menu tree, click Library URLs.
- Click Edit in the upper right corner.
- Choose Authentication Type Dynix RPA, and add the Proxy URL. (Make sure you remove any hard-coded resource codes and enter rs=xxx instead, as our system automatically enters the database code.)
- The proxy will be applied the next day.
Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
Last Edited Date: 14-Feb-2014
Old Article Number: 7081