- Product: 360 Core Client Center
How do I set up Obvia for Serials Solutions?
To set up Obvia Proxy for 360 Core:
- Have your Obvia prefix URL ready.
- Log in to the Client Center, and in the Manage Your Library section, click Library Settings.
- Click Library URLs on the left side.
- Click Edit on the upper right side:
- For Authentication Type, select Obvia from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Obvia prefix URL into the Proxy URL field.
- Click Save.
The proxy will not be available to your library's patrons until the next day. Therefore, you may want to test (preview) the proxied journal-level links right away to make sure they work:
- In the Client Center, click Data Management.
- For any database, click the Preview URL link:
- Click on one of the Title URLs.
- If the link doesn't work, there may be something wrong with the proxy, or you may have entered the wrong prefix URL.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 21-Feb-2014
- Old Article Number: 7134