360 KB: Art & Architecture Source from EBSCOhost: Database Name Change -- March 2023
What is happening to the name of database Art & Architecture Source?
The provider EBSCOhost has changed the name of database Art & Architecture Source.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (~IF), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on March 27, 2023:
- Before March 27, 2023: Art & Architecture Source
- After March 27, 2023: EBSCOhost Art & Architecture Source
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after March 27, 2023.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 06-March-2023