360 KB: JSTOR Corporate & For-Profit Collection from JSTOR: Database Content Correction -- August, 2021
What is happening to the database JSTOR Corporate & For-Profit Collection?
The database JSTOR Corporate & For-Profit Collection from the provider JSTOR had incorrect content loaded.
This change will take effect on August 27, 2021:
- JSTOR Corporate & For-Profit Collection (Database Code 2AX) will include titles from JSTOR Corporate Collection
- The previous content is in database: JSTOR FPAI Arts & Sciences IV (Database Code GENNL)
Action you need to take:
- Update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after August 27, 2021.
- Article last edited: 27-AUG-2021