What is happening to the name of database Knovel Safety & Industrial Hygiene Library?
The database Knovel Safety & Industrial Hygiene Library from the provider Knovel is named incorrectly.
Therefore, we have changed the database name in the Knowledgebase. This zero title database is now a full text database. The database ID [KYF] remains the same.
This change will take effect on May 18, 2017
- Before May 18, 2017: Knovel Safety & Industrial Hygiene Library
- After May 18, 2017: Knovel, Corporate, Safety & Industrial Hygiene
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after May 18, 2017.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 18-May-2017