The features below are currently planned for the next release. However, some of these features may, for various reasons, not be included in this month's release, but rather in a future Alma release.
- Library level patron notifications - It will be possible to set Alma to split aggregated letters by the library owner. For example, it will be possible to set Alma to send a separate Borrower Activity notification for each library where the patron is active.
- Support for InnReach D2IR APIs - It will be possible to directly integrate Alma and Innreach using API based integration, without requiring the InnReach DCB component.
- Automatic 'Will Supply' message - It will be possible to set Alma to automatically send a ‘Will Supply’ message for every lender request that is in process, i.e. the internal 'ship digitally/physically' request has been created for it.
Portfolio Loader Support KBART format - Alma Portfolio Loader will support using KBART format files for electronic resource management of electronic collection portfolios (in addition to the existing Alma Proprietary format).
Digital Resource Management
- Idea Exchange - Add Primo collection breadcrumbs in Alma viewer- End users will be able to navigate directly from the digital viewer to the Primo collection it belongs to, in one click.
- Idea Exchange - Strict Download control for images Restricting download for digital files will be expanded to block right-click actions such as save-as on images, providing stricter prevention of content redistribution.