What is happening to the name of database Cambridge Books - Open Access?
The provider Cambridge University Press has changed the name of database Cambridge Books - Open Access.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database code (ABUTV), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on October 19, 2023:
- Before October 19: Cambridge Books - Open Access
- After October 19: Cambridge Open Access Books and Elements
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after October 19, 2023.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 19-October-2023