- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the names of the Mark Allen Group databases?
The following databases charted below from the provider Mark Allen Group are named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the databases, and the database IDs, will remain the same.
This change will take effect on September 5.
|Old Database Name
|Database ID (DBID)
|New Database Name
|MAG Online Library Interuk-vet
|MAG Online Library Intered
|MAG Online Library Intermid
|MAG Online Library Internurse
|MAG Online Library: Healthcare
|MAG Online Library MAH Complete
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after September 5.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 18-Aug-2016
- Last Edited Date: 25-Aug-2016
- Old Article Number: 14116