What is happening to the database Bookrail from provider Nuri Media?
The provider Nuri Media is no longer providing database Bookrail. This database is now an independent company also named Bookrail.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with this database in the knowledgebase.
This change will take effect on September 20, 2021:
- Before September 20, 2021: Nuri Media
- After September 20, 2021: Bookrail
This will affect the following database:
Bookrail (database code RK0)
Action you need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager or 360 Counter client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after September 20, 2021.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 30-AUG-2021