- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the names of select ProQuest Dissertation and Theses databases?
Three ProQuest Dissertation and Theses databases from ProQuest are named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID, will remain the same.
This change will take effect on May 19:
|Before May 19
|On May 19
|ProQuest Dissertations & Theses
|ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Full Text
|Dissertations and Theses: The Sciences and Engineering Collection
|ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Full Text: The Sciences and Engineering Collection
|Dissertations and Theses A&I
|ProQuest Dissertations & Theses A&I
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after May 19.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 16-Apr-2014
- Last Edited Date: 18-Apr-2014
- Old Article Number: 10638