Optimize Premium Service
Our Optimize service identifies new ways to streamline your use of Ex Libris Alma systems. A consultant will analyze processes, build a recommendation, and deliver configuration and training so that you can be confident you’re getting the most out of your investment.
To ensure that recommendations align with your needs, all optimize services begin with an analysis phase. Your consultant will identify the key challenges and opportunities, then build an agenda for the service. Once the agenda is approved, the consultant will meet with your library to discuss current workflows and make recommendations for how to improve those workflows. An engagement summary is provided after the session is complete with instructions on how to implement the recommendations, focusing on configuring the system and preparing staff to manage and improve their work going forward.
A typical service consists of three phases:
- Understand current workflows, processes, and assets
- Manage staff expectations
- Set agenda for the service
- Discussions of workflows and best practices
- Demonstrations and trainings on workflows and configuration
- Activities and training performed
- Configurations performed and recommended
If you would like to know more, please contact Premium.Services@clarivate.com for more information on this offering.