Ways that You Can Expose Leganto Reading Lists to Your Students
- Product: Leganto
How can students view Leganto reading lists?
As a course instructor, you can -
- Have students access Leganto using LTI links in the CMS.
- Add course permalinks to your website or send them by email.
Either of the above two solutions require the student to access the Leganto UI.
- Use the API to extract the reading list information and add it to your web site or an application.
- Export the lists to Word or PDF or another format and upload it to your site or sent them to students.
- Article last edited: 11-Apr-2019