- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-35267
Module(s): Self Check, SIP
Server platform(s) affected: Tested on Solaris
PC OS (if applicable): N/A
Browser & version (if applicable): N/A
Release(s) replicated in: 7.0.4, 7.2.1, 7.2.4
Last version without bug (if applicable): N/A
Expected results: When using SIP for self check, you should be able to tell an item’s destination location (CT field).
Actual results: When using SIP, the destination location for an item is never returned in the CT field.
Workflow implications: Without knowing the destination location, items cannot be properly discharged
1. Start with two locations (A and B) in SysAdmin
2. Assign both locations to different Circ Policy Groups, and ensure that both are marked as circulation locations
3. Load Circulation and log in using location A
4. Charge any item to your patron record
5. Using the attached script, set the my $Loc variable equal to the location code for location B
6. Using the attached script, discharge the item from step 4 using an 09 message
7. The 10 response that comes back should show a CT field containing the destination location. However, it will be empty
Other information: In Circulation, the destination location is also referred to as the Routing Location
Fixed in selfchk for 8.2.0.
- Article last edited: 3/5/2015