- Product: Primo Central
What is happening to ProQuest Ebrary and EBL Collections in Primo Central?
Ebrary and EBL upgrades to Ebook Central were completed at the end of December 2017. In order to maintain accurate and current metadata the existing Ebrary and EBL collections will be removed as part of Primo Central May release, released May 9, 2018.
Actions you need to take before May 9, if you are still tracking Ebrary or EBL collections:
- Activate to Ebook Central Perpetual and DDA titles Collection
- De-activate Ebrary and/or EBL collections
The Content Team has been maintaining Ebook Central collection, so once you switch from Ebrary to Ebook Central you should see no disruption in service.
Who do I contact for assistance?
- If you are having issues with missing titles or broken links, open a case with Ex Libris Content Support for Primo Central
- If you are having issues with your purchased titles on the Ebook Central Platform, open a case with Ebook Technical Support at email@example.com
- Article last edited: 10-Apr-2018