- Product: Primo
- Product Version: Primo May 2017 Release
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
The 'Alma Marc – Template' Normalization Rules Set contains incorrect values after May 2017 release.
The wrong values are under the control section > almaid field:
- The "Rule group" is set to 'control_almaid_thumb' instead of 'control_almaid'
- The delimiter defined in the transformation is '/' instead of ':'
This issue will be solved in Primo August 2017 release.
In the meanwhile this can be manually fixed by changing the incorrect values (Under: Primo Back Office > Ongoing Configuration Wizards > Pipe Configuration Wizard > Normalization Rules configuration > Alma Marc – Template > Edit > control:almaid)
- Article last edited: 05-JUN-2017