- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4
- Browse is enabled in Mapping table: Browse lists
- In the Views Wizard > General View Attributes, "Default Institution" is set "By IP".
- Browse search tile doesn't appear on the FE on campus, but it does appear while off campus.
The site's IP is configured in another institution, rather than the one that is configured for the view.
1. In the Back Office, go to: Primo Home > Ongoing Configuration Wizards > Institution Wizard and edit the institution that has the site's IP.
2. Click on "Save and continue" to get to "Edit Ips" section, and delete the site's IP from the institution.
3. Save and deploy.
Please note: if it is essential to keep the site's IP in more than 1 institution, it is possible to also change the Views Wizard settings- set the "Default Institution" to "By View".
Category: Front End
- Article last edited: 2/3/2014