- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Primo
Can Data Sources with associated pipes and records be deleted?
Primo will not allow a Data Source to be deleted if it is associated with a pipe or records.
To remove the data source:
1. Run a delete pipe for the associated Data Source to remove the PNX records. Records will be removed from Primo after the next regularly scheduled indexing and hotswapping process.
2. Edit the pipe or pipes associated with the Data Source to use a different Data Source and save the changes.
3. Navigate to the Data Sources configuration page (Local Data > Data Sources) and delete the Data Source.
4. Deploy Data Source (Deploy All > Data Source)
While data sources can be deleted when no longer associated with pipes and records, there is no available supported option to delete a pipe that already ran.
For additional information on the delete pipe and on pipe configuration, see Configuring Pipes
Category: Backup & Restore - Primo
Subject: Pipe Configuration Wizard - Primo
- Article last edited: 8/28/2018