- Product: Primo, Primo Central
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local
EZproxy was added to Primo institution wizard but the prefix is missing when accessing PCI records backlinks / directlinks.
Check that your environmental Primo FE's IP's are not listed within the institution wizard IP range. It is causing all searches to be considered as 'on-campus' search and prevents EZproxy prefix to be added.
How to remove the Primo FE's IP's from the institution wizard IP range:
- In Primo Back Office, go to the Institution Wizard and click on "save and continue" to proceed to IP range table
- edit the table if necessary
- save and deploy
- Article last edited: 30-June-2016