- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: February 2019 release and earlier
- When searching in a blended scope that includes EBSCO, clicking certain facets causes incorrect results to be returned from EBSCO
- Clicking a facet returns results that are not relevant to that facet
- Clicking a facet returns many more results than expected
This has been fixed in the May 2019 release.
For non-supported facets or facet values, searches are no longer sent to EBSCO.
The following facets are supported for EBSCO deep searches:
- Journal title
- Resource type
When requesting a facet that is not supported by EBSCO, Primo sends the query to EBSCO without the facet, thus fetching records that are not relevant to the query.
- Article last edited: 2019-May-09