- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4.5.1, February 2016
- When searching in a blended scope that includes EBSCO, clicking certain facets causes incorrect results to be returned from EBSCO
- Clicking a facet returns results that are not relevant to that facet
- Clicking a facet returns many more results than expected
When requesting a facet that is not supported by EBSCO, Primo sends the query to EBSCO without the facet, thus fetching records that are not relevant to the query.
- Article last edited: 2016-Aug-02