- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4.6
- Records with delivery type "Remote Search Resource" display the message "the record has no URL" in the Get It tab.
- Availability status code is "fulltext_unknown"
- The SFX menu does not appear as expected.
The link field for the delivery category "Remote Search Resource" with availability status of "fulltext_unknown" is misconfigured in the GetIt! Link 1 Configuration mapping table.
The link field is incorrectly indicated as "Almagetit_remote" and should be "openurl "
1. In the GetIt! Link 1 Configuration mapping table, locate the line with Delivery Catergory Code: Remote Search Resource and Availability Status Code: fulltext_unknown.
2. Change the Link Field in the PNX from "Almaviewit_remote" to "openurl"
- Article last edited: 7/23/2014