- Product Version: 4
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Dedicated-Direct, Multi-Tenant Direct, Local
How do we change the page title in Primo?
- In Primo Back Office Go to: Advanced Configuration > All Code Tables >
- Filter the table to Sub System Front End and edit the Header/Footer Tiles code table.
- For the Classic UI: Change the description for the code and language: default.main.title, en_US.
- For the New UI: Change the description for the code and language: default.nui.brief.title , en_US.
- Important: You should Keep the '' string as it is in the description.
- Click Save & Continue, then click Deploy.
- Article last edited: 26/4/2017