- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4.7
Desired Outcome Goal:
Use the same RTA plugin with different parameters for two Institutions on the same server
1) Create a new line in the Plugins Mapping Table.
- The Class value will be duplicated from the other entry using the same RTA plugin.
- The Name MUST be different from the Name of the other entry using the same RTA plugin, and neither name can be a substring of the other.
Example of invalid substring name pair:
2) Create the appropriate entries in the Plugin Parameters Mapping Table for the two differently named Plugin instances.
3) Save the changes in both tables.
If one of the Plugin Names is a substring of the other, this will cause fe_start to fail and bring down the Primo Front End for all institutions. See KCS Solution Article 24054 "Tomcat Down And No Access to Primo Front End".
Category: Front End - Primo
Subject: Avaliability/RTA - Primo
- Article last edited: 7/30/2014